The best person to represent your brand online is you.
This however is a daunting prospect for many companies, who commonly ask the following questions:
- Who will be responsible for representing our company brand through social media?
- How do we start engaging people online?
- What do we do if people talk about our brand/products in a positive or negative way?
- How can we leverage potential brand awareness raising via social media and how do we handle brand ambassadors?
These and many other questions are often raised when brands consider using social media and are just some of the reasons why a strategic approach should be employed to ensure you are fully prepared.
We’ll guide you through the process of planning, setting up and running a successful social media campaign starting with 3 fundamental questions:
- Why are you using social media?
- What do you have to offer your followers/fans?
- Do the medium and message put across align with your brand?
An important consideration is your company’s other methods of online marketing and the need for social media activity to compliment these other channels. This will increase your brand’s overall inbound marketing effectiveness and help to build both an online community of users and ambassadors for your brand.
Additional business benefits of strategic social media activity include:
- A global platform through which you can engage with customers online
- Flexibility and expandability through the different channels tailored to your need
- Communication of support, promotion, research or inspiration
- A voice for SMEs and the ability to discover and exploit their niche in the markets
- You can quickly and accurately gauge what your market thinks about your company and services or products
- It can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make it
- Social media is fast, immediate and current
- Social Media channels can be used to meet a lot of objectives a lot faster, especially in the context of crisis management, when running a flash sale or needing some customer opinions
- Relatively cost-effective
- It can enable you to build brand credibility online
- Can aid other channels
- Will help you meet your targets
- Reaching out online is likely to help you achieve a number of goals and expand your presence amongst current and potential customers
‘A study of over 1500 consumers found that 51% of Facebook fans and 67% of Twitter followers are more likely to buy the brands they follow or are a fan of.'
Not only do we work with our clients to develop, implement, measure and evaluate; we project manage campaigns so that they are integrated with the entire marketing mix, both online and offline.
Get in touch today to arrange a social media review and make your brand very socially acceptable!