Radiator excels at Content Management Systems which make online business sense: saving you time and money.
This proven Content Management System (CMS) is simple yet powerful, 100% tailored to your business and based on the open source platform Umbraco. A tried and tested CMS, Umbraco is currently deployed across 110,000 active installations including TescoPlc.com, Heinz.com and TakeThat.com - so you'll be in good company!
Open source means a licence-free solution which is intuitive and easy to use with only introductory training required. This removes all barriers to managing your online presence as well as your ability to publish lots of great content!
Why Umbraco has Radiator's seal of approval:
Feature rich as standard -
- Administrator role-based permission access
- Powerful eCommerce for global transactions
- Multi-language & multi-currency built in
- 100% design customisation across web, mobile & extranet
- Share your social media & web content for max efficiency
- Search engine friendly & fully accessible web pages
- Easy to use - familiar text editing tools & image wizard
- Folder 'tree' structure for digital media management
- Page version control - allowing 'roll back' to early versions
- Pre-publish approval settings
- Content scheduling for publishing control
- Supported by an active community of devoted developers worldwide
Business benefits -
- No ongoing costs or 'lock in' - open source & licence free
- Trusted, secure and proven platform
- Supports a wide range of online business functions
- Scalable solutions from simple to complex websites
(including transacting, multi-language, 3rd party integration)
- Increased & targeted search engine rankings
- Designed to reflect your brand and your customer needs
- Built for maximum 'visitor to customer' conversion - worldwide
- Efficiently keep up to date with latest trends and developments
Contact us today to discover how Radiator's combined approach with Umbraco can positively impact your business online.