Are you turning enough website visitors into customers?
Your products are in place, your prices are competitive, and you are attracting plenty of visitors but your online sales fall short of expectations and targets. Why?
The ability to persuade visitors to commit to an online purchase relies on many factors being in place. Their confidence in your security, credibility and fulfilment all play an influential role.
But it is often the more subtle qualities of good usability which are overlooked: is your site visually appealing and engaging, are products easy to find, are your basket, checkout and registration processes simple and seamless and is security reconfirmed throughout?
Good practice usability should mean that your visitors can make a purchase or complete an enquiry (post-sale also very important) without pausing to think or question.
To ensure this the audit and recommendations considers both the technical and aesthetic aspects of your site:
- is the site accessible to all users?
- do pages load quickly?
- do they look as intended across the most commonly used browsers?
- are all graphic and content items displayed consistently?
- can users easily find their way about the site?
- are there any barriers to search engines indexing your site?
To start turning more visitors into customers, contact us now!