Mobile strategies and application development which places increased engagement, interaction and sales opportunities in the hands of your customers.
The surge in mobile capabilities and popularity is indisputable, with the volume of mobile web users predicted to supersede desktop web users in the next 5 years and mobile advertising expected to grow to £355m in the UK by 2014.*
On top of this, Smartphone usage is up 70% and growing faster in the UK than Europe** and the sale of Smartphones jumped by 48.7% to 54.3m units in the first quarter of last year.***
A strong mobile presence allows your business to be in the right place at the right time online and it is easy to see why:
- A mobile phone and contents are considered personal
- Owners are almost always in position
- The device is almost always switched on
- Mobile phones have built-in payment capabilities
- Mobile phones are available at the point of engagement and inspiration
- Mobile phones can feedback accurate consumer behaviour and needs
- The mobile platform captures the social context of media consumption
Your customers perceive 'online' as one channel, regardless of the device or platform which is why we work closely with our customers to consider a mobile strategy as an integral part of their overall online approach.
Based on market research and user objectives, we create beautiful mobile apps across iPad, iPhone, Android phone and Windows Phone 7 to offer your business genuine ROI opportunities.
Get in touch today to get started on a mobile strategy for your business.
*Source: PricewaterhouseCoopers, via Google, July 2010
**Source: comScore/GSMA MMM, via AOP Digital Landscape Report, June 2010
***Source: Gartner, via AOP Digital Landscape Report, June 2010